Sixty State Place
Location: Google Map
Designed by York and Sawyer back in 1901 as a National State Bank Building, 60 State Street was labeled a “temple of finance” and was used as such until 2010. Restored by The Gordon Companies in 2013, Sixty State Place now combines the most modern amenities while maintaining the beauty and elegance of the building’s historic origins.
Our venue provides stunning features such as 45-foot ceilings, marble walls, penny lined floors, and the original State Bank vault, while also accommodating a need for space with an Empire Ballroom, Presidential Suite, and a secluded VIP room.
Sixty State Place is the perfect location for numerous occasions, whether you’re hosting a fundraiser, corporate function, cocktail reception, or throwing the wedding of your dreams, our venue is guaranteed to astound all of your guests.
Additional Features Include:
- Custom Audio System
- Separate Dimmable Lighting Controls
- Remodeled Restrooms
- Uniformed Temperature Controls
- Color Changing Water Walls
- Crushed Glass Bar Tops
- An Assortment of Upholstered Dining Chairs and Tables to Choose From
- Freedom to Customize Vendors, Layouts, Menus, Color Schemes, and Event Schedules